Do you look at your smile in the mirror every day and wish you had a more pleasing one? Have you admired someone’s smile and wished you had one that was so attractive? The time for wishing is done. Now’s the time to make it happen. At Smile by Design, we offer the perfect treatment solutions to help you get the smile that you’ve always dreamt of. We would like to introduce ‘Smile Makeover’.
What is smile makeover?
A smile makeover is a combination of several cosmetic dental procedures that help you get rid of your oral issues and take you closer to that flawless smile that you’ve always wanted. A smile makeover is used to look into oral issues from several different perspectives and come up with the best combination of treatment procedures. At the end of it, you would be left admiring your own smile in the mirror.
What are the issues addressed?
- Discoloration: Teeth staining is a major cosmetic dental issue that keeps you from flaunting a beautiful smile. The yellowish or brownish stains on the surface of the teeth can ruin your smile entirely and even lead to embarrassment. Hence, we can remove the teeth stains using our customized teeth whitening solutions.
- Gum disease: Prominent gum diseases such as gingivitis and periodontitis can ruin a person’s oral health and aesthetics. Gum contouring is a process of getting rid of the decayed gum tissues and grafting healthy tissues to the receded area.
- Missing teeth: Missing teeth are a massive letdown. Imagine having to pose for a picture with a missing tooth in front of all your friends. It would be too embarrassing. Hence, we offer treatment solutions such as implants, bridges, all-on-4, and dentures to replace missing teeth.
- Damaged teeth: Damaged, worn out, or misshapen teeth can appear as the odd one out among other teeth. It can negatively influence your smile and even put the tooth at risk of being extracted. Such teeth can be restored using tooth restorations such as crowns, veneers, composite bonding, inlays, onlays, etc. to give you a better smile.
- Cavities: Cavities put the health of a tooth at risk. In fact, when left untreated for a long time, they could lead to a root canal infection. Hence, we suggest tooth-colored fillings to fill a cavity as they restore both oral aesthetics as well as the functionality of the tooth.
Call us at 949-786-2820 or schedule an online appointment with Dr. Michael Choi, one of the best dentists in Irvine, CA, and we’d be happy to help.